Regular price $20.99
- The most Fashionable great quality pasta
- %100 Made from the best Italian durum wheat semolina, GMO-free, Vegan friendly
- Di Martino pasta is made in Gragnano, the “City of Pasta” in Italy
- Slowly dried at low temperature, as required by the Product Specification of PGI Gragnano Pasta
- It contains minimum of 14% proteins, which help getting great firmness to cooking and high digestibility.
PASTIFICIO DI MARTINO
Since 1912 the tenacious and respectful work of three generations of pasta maker of the Di Martino family has led the historic pasta factory to produce 8 million pasta dishes a day and to export the family product to more than 35 countries.
Our production plant is placed in Gragnano, in the extraordinary Sorrento Coast. Surrounded by Lattari Mountains and characterized by the mild climate and the presence of sea breeze, this ancient city benefits from particularly ideal conditions for the production of dry pasta.
Thanks to its over 500 years of history in the production of high-quality durum wheat pasta, Gragnano is known worldwide as the European Capital of Pasta. In 2013 its ‘white gold’ has gained the Protected Geographical Indication, hence becoming the first quality recognition assigned to pasta in Italy.