- Codium seaweeds were grown in the Galician coast where barnacles raise. For that reason and for its similar flavor, they are also known as "barnacle seaweed".
- Barnacles, with the rough sea so dangerous and attractive at the same time on the highest cliffs in Europe, are in Galicia. Barnacle seaweed, whose scientific name is Codium Tomentosum, captures that essence of the wild Atlantic, through sustained harvesting by “the barnacles”. AF15
- The product is suitable for vegans and brings that essence to the wild sea that sea dishes need.
- It can be baked, cooked in hot sauces (bechamel croquettes), in tortillas, mayonnaise or any other emulsion, pasta such as ravioli, empanada, etc. Its versatility is unmatched in its culinary use.
- Gluten Free, No Added Starch (GMOs Free).
EUROCAVIAR is a company specialized in the manufacturing of high quality food spherifications. Made with different kinds of fish (mullet roes, herring, salmon), our products presents great and differentiating advantages. Not only do they posses a pleasant texture and flavor but also withstand high temperatures without losing its consistency, color or taste while being cooked.