Eurocaviar - Shikran - Balsamic Vinegar from Modena Caviar Pearls 11.99 oz [340 g]
Regular price $44.99
- This aged essence is presented in spheres and can be tasted from pastry, as ingredients of a Barista or as it is usually known, burrata salads or Tudela buds, giving it that spectacular point that a spectator feels with an overtone when one of the best tenors show off.
- Being an Aceto (as it is known in Italy to high-quality vintage vinegars) with the same sweet part as the acid, the mixture of flavors reaches a level that the added value of a dish skyrockets.
- It is suitable for vegans
- It can be baked, cooked in hot sauces (bechamel croquettes), in tortillas, mayonnaise or any other emulsion, pasta such as ravioli, empanada, etc. Its versatility is unmatched in its culinary use.
- It is one of the only ones on the market without glutamate or added starches (free of GMOs) or colorants or sweeteners.
Balsamic vinegar of Modena PGI in spheres. Raw material obtained from the oldest Acetaia in the World (1605) whose Balsamic Vinegar has a density of 1.32g / L, similar to syrup but by means of natural aging (it reduces its volume by almost half between 12-18 years) in oak barrel without thickeners, without added sugars (only the obtained natural fermented) or black dyes as it is currently styled. Said Acetaia is included in Modena on a tourist tour together with the Visit of Pavarotti's house and the Maranello factory.