- Nutrition and Flavor: Bottarga is a Superfood from the Mediterranean, Highly rich in Omega 3, decreases anxiety and increases the vitality, It has a natural binary flavor of seafood and has a nice Caviar pop in mouth.
- Origin and Source: Poseidon Bottarga Pearls is made from the premium Sardinian [Italy] Bottarga, the mullet fish is wild caught and the mullet fish roe is hand selected one by one.
- Sustainability: wild caught mullet using methods that doesn’t harm the sea.
- Ideas of usage: to top Omelette, mini blini, Deviled eggs, pasta, oysters, sushi, can be backed with pizza or to top over pizza.
- Great gift idea for your loved ones and to be a part of all of your occasions.
Ingredients: Water, Mullet Roe (Mugil Cephalus), Salt, Thickener E-401 (Sodium Alginate), Natural Aroma, Preservative E-330 (Citric Acid) & Colourant Paprika E-160c.
Poseidon Bottarga Caviar Pearls is a product of Spain and it's made from Poseidon Bottarga from Sardinia to form the beautiful orange Caviar-shaped pearls.
Omelet with Bri cheese and bottarga
Hummus with olive oil and walnuts
Mini Blini Napoleons
Four-Layer Caviar Dip
Layers of creamy egg salad; crisp red onion; herbed cream cheese; and salty, Poseidon caviar come together in a beautiful molded dip that serves up an entire caviar platter in one dish.
6 large hard-cooked eggs, chopped
2 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup finely chopped red onion, rinsed and dried
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh chives
2 ounces Poseidon caviar
Stir together chopped eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise, and salt in a medium bowl. Lightly grease a 6-inch ring mold with cooking spray. Spoon egg mixture evenly on the bottom of prepared ring mold. Top evenly with onion. Stir together cream cheese and chives in a bowl, and gently spread over onion; top with Poseidon caviar. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Unmold onto a serving plate or platter, and serve with crackers.